Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To Arkadelphia!

I'll be gone for the next little bit. I'm off to the third biennial SLAYAGE conference; a conference devoted to the scholarly discussion of all things Joss Whedon. This year's version has attracted scholars from all across the US, the United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, and I don't know where all. All of us are descending on the once-peaceful sleepy town (see previous post about "sleepy towns") of Arkadelphia, Arkansas where the lovely and open-minded Henderson State University has agreed to host us.

I'll be posting thoughts and observations from there over on the blog devoted more to Whedon material - you can access that by following this link - and I'll see you back here in a week or so!

Until then, keep safe and may all your vampires have souls!

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Love your sign off: "may all your vampires have souls." LOL. I'm also truly enjoying finding these interesting blogs in my post-Slayage searches.